Compact Modular Wastewater Treatment Plants
They are designed for municipal and industrial applications and consist of equipment for mechanical pre-treatment, primary clarifiers, biological treatment, secondary clarifiers, sludge treatment etc.
They are available in eight different models and over 150 typo dimensions, with capacities ranging from 200 to 16000 PE.
- The mechanical stage: wastewater inflow in underground or above ground mixing tanks, mechanical separation of impurities using coarse and fine screens, grit and grease separation, primary sedimentation
- The biological stage: aeration with gradual processing steps for dephosphorisation - nitrification - denitrification, classical or lamellar secondary sedimentation, disinfection units
- Reduced location area
- Lower investment cost
- Low operational cost
- Long life and highly reliable (made of stainless steel and anticorrosive materials)
- Fully automated using SCADA monitoring system
- Tested technology with great stability of the treatment process