Thank you for your interest in IFAT 2014. We want to make it easy for
journalists to access information about our events and company by means
of accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of
journalistic reporting. Please understand that press cards may only be
issued to those who can verify their status as a journalist. We look
forward to seeing you and provide you with two possibilities to get
accredited for this event:1. Online accreditation
To get your free press ticket in advance to the trade fair, you can
register online for IFAT 2014. Please have ready proof of your work as
a journalist as PDF or JPG file (max. 150 KB) ready. Please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International
Proof of journalistic work can be:
- An official, valid press pass (member cards of journalistic organizations do not count as a press pass),
- Editorial details from a publication, verifying your editorial activity and which is not older than 6 months,
- a recent article, which includes your name and is not older than 6 months
(for photographers: photo with credit).
After successful verification of your data you will receive your free
press ticket by e-mail. Please print this out at home and bring it with
you to the trade fair. With the ticket, you have direct access during
IFAT 2014 (May 5-9, 2014).2. Accreditation on site
Of course you also can get yourself accredited on site at the Press
Center West during IFAT 2014. Please remember to submit valid
credentials verifying your status as a journalist. Please understand
that press cards may only be issued to those who can verify their
status as a journalist. For this please note the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International
.Opening hours Press Center West:
|Sunday, May 4||10:00 - 16:00|
|Monday, May 5||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday, May 6||08:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday, May 7||08:30 - 18:30|
|Thursday, May 8||08:30 - 18:30|
|Friday, May 9||08:30 - 16:00|
- For entrance to the trade fair, please note the general opening hours of IFAT 2014 (www.ifat.de/en/Visitors).
- The press ticket will not
enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means
of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV).
Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground. Click
here to get the right ticket.
- Free parking for the press:
For accredited journalists car parking spaces will be available in the
Car Park West. We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Center
for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile production units are available from the media office (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Proof of journalistic activity is necessary for both online
accreditation (by uploading evidence) as well as for accreditation at
the fair (by presenting evidence). Please refer to the accreditation guidelines of Messe München International.
We hope you enjoy the event!
Your IFAT 2014 Press Team