IFAT exhibition sectors
IFAT offers a broad range of services, making it a global platform for innovation. The trade fair covers the fields of water, sewage, waste, and raw materials management.
From sewage treatment plants to the use of comminution machines in refuse treatment, IFAT encompasses all application areas in the field of modern, forward-thinking environmental technologies. The innovations presented at IFAT aim to promote the sustainable use of the available resources in order to protect and improve our quality of life and the state of the environment.
You can view the IFAT product index here.
Water and sewage
IFAT exhibitors from the key sector water and sewage can be found in halls A1 to A3, B1 to B3 and C1 to C4, which can be reached via the West, North West and North Entrances.
Waste and secondary raw materials
The key sector waste and secondary raw materials can be found at IFAT in halls A4 to A6, B4 to B6 and C5 to C6, which are accessible via the East and North entrances.
The exhibition sector covers the following topics:
- Waste management and recycling
- Generating energy from secondary raw materials and waste
- Street cleaning, maintenance, and winter road services
- Decontamination of old sites and soil treatment
- Flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction, air pollution control
- Recycling services
- Analysis and laboratory techniques for recycling
- Education, research, and technology transfer for the recycling sector