IFAT key sectors
Three colors, one symbol: The entire world of environmental technologies is contained within the IFAT logo. The color blue represents water and waste water, orange stands for waste and secondary raw materials, and green is used to represent the idea of the sustainable preservation of our resources.
At IFAT, the World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, strategies and innovative solutions are showcased that allow resources to be used in intelligent cycles to ensure their long-term preservation.
From sewage treatment plants to the use of comminution machines in refuse treatment, IFAT encompasses all application areas in the field of modern, forward-thinking environmental technologies. The innovations presented at IFAT aim to promote the sustainable use of the available resources in order to protect and improve our quality of life and the state of the environment.
You can view the IFAT product index here.
Water and sewage
IFAT exhibitors from the key sector water and sewage can be found in halls A1 to A3, B1 to B3 and C1 to C4, which can be reached via the West, North West and North Entrances.
Waste and secondary raw materials
The key sector waste and secondary raw materials can be found at IFAT in halls A4 to A6, B4 to B6 and C5 to C6, which are accessible via the East and North entrances.
The exhibition sector covers the following topics:
- Waste management & Recycling
- Generating energy from secondary raw materials & Waste
- Street cleaning, Maintenance & Winter road services
- Decontamination of old sites & Soil treatment
- Flue-gas scrubbing & Air extraction, air pollution control
- Recycling services
- Analysis & Laboratory techniques for recycling
- Education, Research & Technology transfer for the recycling sector