Truck in Action (VAK)
As part of Truck in Action the Municipal Vehicles and Equipment Industry Association (VAK) held fascinating live demonstrations at IFAT, where innovative new features from the automotive and construction industry were set to be impressively staged.
The Truck in Action Show.
The Municipal Vehicles and Equipment Industry Association Truck in Action show offered visitors a unique insight into the operational processes and procedures of vehicles and superstructures. The efficiency of municipal vehicles and their fields of application were extremely diverse and beneficial. VAK member companies were sending their trucks and machines to make up five working groups on the live demonstration stage,giving narrated and moderated presentations:
- Waste collection vehicles
- Skip loaders and roll-off tippers
- Containers and cranes
- Fluid waste disposal and pipe cleaning systems
- Sweeper vehicles and devices
- Winter road service vehicles and devices
The Special Show
The Special Show was the backstage area of the Truck in Action show. This special area allowed VAK members, press, and customers a chance to take a look behind the scenes. The space allowed visitors and specialists to get up close and personal with individual vehicles, pose questions, and talk shop with the experts about the little details that make a big difference, providing a real insight into the municipal vehicles and equipment industry.
More about Truck in Action
- The Municipal Vehicles and Equipment Industry Association at IFAT. Find out all about IFAT participation on the VAK info portal.
- Follow all the latest news about the show on Facebook.
- All about the Municipal Vehicles and Equipment Industry Association, including video insights, on the association's website.
- The nominees for the innovation prize and their innovative products.
- Get the picture. The VAK YouTube channel containing everything you need to know about the association.