Forum waste and secondary raw materials (hall B4)
The World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management provides you with an array of scientific expertise all in one place. During the course of the trade fair, you can find out about the latest news and trends straight from experts in the field at a range of specialist talks, podium discussions, country specials pavilions, and company presentations. These events allow you to be directly involved in the knowledge transfer process and to share your own experiences with experts.
The main theme of the hall B4 forum is waste and secondary raw materials as well as country specials.
Currently we are planning the following topics and specials:
- Country Special India
- Country Special MENA / Jordan
- Country Special Eastern Europe (Ukraine and Balkan Countries)
- Country Special South America
- EU topics
- Regulation laws
- Various current research results
- Market developments due to new Commercial Waste Ordinance
- More recycling of mineral waste such as construction and demolition waste necessary and possible
- Circular Economy Package
- Current challenges for resource efficiency
- Waste to Energy
- Phosphorus platform
- Remediation of harmful materials
- The future of Steel Scrap
- ITAD Special
The 2nd European Resources Conference takes place in conference room B11.