Forum waste / secondary raw materials (hall B4)
The World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management provides you with an array of scientific expertise all in one place. During the course of the trade fair, you can find out about the latest news and trends straight from experts in the field at a range of specialist talks, podium discussions, country specials pavilions, and company presentations. These events allow you to be directly involved in the knowledge transfer process and to share your own experiences with experts.
The main theme of the hall B4 forum is waste and secondary raw materials as well as country specials.
Entry to the forum is included in the IFAT ticket price.
As part of its visitor service, IFAT will be offering simultaneous German<>English interpretation during the events.
Details and time slots can be found in our events calendar.
The following topics and specials will be presented:
- Country Special Jordan, Algeria, Tunisia
- Country Special Ukraine, Serbia and Croatia
- Country Special South America
- EU Special: Circular Economy Package and Plastic Strategy
- Packaging laws
- Circular Economy
- Substitute building materials ordinance
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Various current research results
- Commercial Waste Ordinance
- More recycling of mineral waste such as construction and demolition waste necessary and possible
- Modern Hazardous Waste Management
- Chances and challenges of food waste recycling
- Perspectives of industrial society
- Current challenges for resource efficiency in the building industry / mineral secondary raw materials
- Waste to Energy
- Phosphorus removal, phosphorus recycling and the circular economy
- Biowaste to Biogas
- Standardization of environmental efficiency
- The future of Steel Scrap - Digitisation of the Steel Scrap Industry
- ITAD Special