Forum water / sewage (hall B2)
The World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management provides you with an array of scientific expertise all in one place. During the course of the trade fair, you can find out about the latest news and trends straight from experts in the field at a range of specialist talks, podium discussions, country specials pavilions, and company presentations. These events allow you to be directly involved in the knowledge transfer process and to share your own experiences with experts.
The main theme of the hall B2 forum is water and sewage as well as country specials.
Entry to the forum is included in the IFAT ticket price.
As part of its visitor service, IFAT will be offering simultaneous German<>English interpretation during the events.
Details and time slots can be found in our events calendar.
The following topics and specials will be presented:
- Recent developments in water policies - strategic approaches to trace substances and requirements for the reuse of treated wastewater
- Maintenance of plants and networks of drinking water supply systems
- Country Special Iran
- Country Special MENA / Jordan
- Water Management in Central and Eastern Europe – Status, Experiences and Perspectives
- Country Special India
- Drinking water monitoring – new analytical methods
- Country Special South America
- Water research and water innovation
- Country Special South Africa
- Industry 4.0 – Digitalization in the Water Industry
- WATER FROM WELLS – Leading Technologies for Water Sourcing and Groundwater Management
- Country Special China
- The German world of membrane technology – Innovation for sustainable development
- Desalination Technology Map